2011 Parcel Grant application now available

The AGIO has released the 2011 Parcel Grant application to all counties. Any county is eligible to apply. If selected, the county must pay 40 percent of the parcel mapping cost, and the State will provide the remaining 60 percent.

Please be sure to read all materials before applying so you are aware of deadlines and restrictions to the bidder selection process. The links are located on the AGIO website under CAMP Resources. Here you will find the grant guidelines, frequently asked questions, and the downloadable application (PDF and Word Doc).

If you have additional questions after reviewing the links, please contact Shelby Johnson at shelby.johnson@arkansas.gov.

UPDATE (8/1/11): An updated certification letter has been added to the CAMP Resources page for assessors of participating counties to complete and return to the AGIO. The letter is available in PDF and .Doc formats.